Carbodeon uDiamond® Allegro is a high‐quality, aqueous nanodiamond suspension, containing nanodiamonds in clusters of 100nm up to a few microns.
The surface functionalisation gives the particles a negative zeta potential.
It is used as a means to deploy nanodiamonds in aqueous applications, especially where the pH range is outside the stable region of Carbodeon's nanodiamond dispersions (the fully dispersed nanomaterials such as Andante, Hydrogen D and Vox).
Carbodeon uDiamond® Allegro specific characteristics of the solid material:
- Nanodiamond crystal size 4 - 6 nm
- Nanodiamond content ≥ 97 wt.%
- Oxidisable carbon content ≤ 2.5 wt.%
- Metallic incombustible impurity content ≤ 1.2 wt.%
- Specific surface area ~ 330 m2/g
- Crystal lattice constant 0.3573 ± 0.0005
Carbodeon uDiamond® Allegro specific characteristics in the suspension:
- pH of suspension 4 – 8
- Concentration of nanodiamonds in dispersion 5 wt. %
- Zeta potential: negative
Main application areas include:
- Polishing fluids and pastes
- CVD seeding
- Polymer-diamond composites
- Medical and biological applications
- Thermal management solutions